Sunday, 4 March 2012

Myles


My name is Myles, also known as Mylo. I love playing sports but my favourite is football; I play for a team called St Bennets Wasps FC.  I play for the PDC, also known as the  Player Development Centre - the first step to qualify for Play for Norwich City Acadamy. I like playing on scooters with my friends. My favourite food is pizza. I also like reading, I enjoy reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid . I have three pairs of football  boots - here is one of them.

                                They are purple and pink Nike .
                         I really look forward to your comments.

   
                       

1 comment:

  1. I like Diary of a Wimpy Kid too. Have you read all of them? I have my favorite book is the third one. I like scooters as well. I have one but I want a Razor.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment for Ash Class. I will add your comments as soon as they have been checked. Thank you, From MrsM