Thursday, 1 March 2012

by Archie

ARCHIE   


My name is Archie Crossan, some people call me Crossan. I like sports, especially football. Me and my mates at Thurlton Primary all play for a football team called Saint Bennetts Wasps FC. My favourite thing I do is scootering. I like to go to skate parks and buy new upgrades. My favourite food is cheese and tomato pizza, and dessert is chocolate cake and chocolate sauce.

As I said before about scooters being one of my favourite things. I do I will explain some more about them now.


This is an example of a custom scooter which has lots of brands to it like Phoenix Blazer pro and swish, they are just some scooter brands.
These are scooter parts:
GRIPS
BAR
CLAMMP
HEADSET
DECK
FORKS
BEARINGS
WHEELS
PEGS
GRIPTAPE
BRAKE              
And there are scooter sponsers like monster energy and rockstar I myself have a custom scooter which costs £210

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for Ash Class. I will add your comments as soon as they have been checked. Thank you, From MrsM