Friday, 30 March 2012

100 Word Challenge by Oliver

On good friday I heaved myself out bed for school. I got dressed, packed my bag, and left for school.On the way I didn’t meet any of my friends Eventually I arrived at school, The gates were shut. Then I saw a shining gold chocolate bunny on the school roof. I vaulted over the gate. Jumped on a plant pot. Hung of the gutter and hauled myself up. Finally I grabbed the bunny. Then I raced home realising that it was holiday. Ohno the chocolate bunny melted in the sun and made a massive mess I tried to lick some up but it had disappeared too quickly too quickly

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ash,

    How terrible to wake up, get ready for school and arrive only to find it's a holiday. At least you were able to find a bonus when you arrived even though you didn't get to enjoy it. :)

    I hope you keep entering the 100WC.

    @RossMannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher, NSW, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment for Ash Class. I will add your comments as soon as they have been checked. Thank you, From MrsM