Friday, 30 March 2012

100 Word Challenge by Jessica

The melting bunny

Me dad mum and my sister went out, round my granny`s house for a easter egg hunt and I found a easter bunny, dad went next he found it in one minute then it was my sister`s go,she found a bunny before anyone else, and last my mum, took five minute`s that was bad .
So we went in doors but my sister left her`s on the table by accident, then we had lunch i had pizza cheez  that was lovely and then we went out side to go up in the tree house but then my sister saw her bunny.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you have included all your family, I like pizza too, from Mrs Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful 100 WC Jessica! I loved how you put easter in your story because isn't far off.Just check your work because you havent used the promt `the chocolate rabbit melted in the sun`. Well done!
    From Megan at
    www.6d.highlawnprimary.net

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment for Ash Class. I will add your comments as soon as they have been checked. Thank you, From MrsM